Chicago Schools You’ll Want to Look At
June 18, 2014
Relocating with children definitely raises the stakes a little. The “must have” list inevitably grows to include things like “big back yard” and “good school districts.” Especially when moving to a metropolitan area, keeping an eye on schools for your kids is extra important. As you’re looking to relocate to the Chicago area, here are some fantastic schools to take a look at when house shopping.
Picking a great elementary school for your kid is sort of like eating a good breakfast. You have to start things off right. Elementary provides a vital foundation for any student. Take a look at these schools to ensure a healthy start.
- Skinner North Elementary School – 97.11 percentile
- Decatur Classical Elementary School – 95.62 percentile
- Edison Regional Gifted Elementary – 94.92 percentile
Most of us can testify to the fact that middle school is one of the toughest times in life for a kid. Growing through the awkward phase of puberty is hard enough without having to deal with an awful school system. Check into these top-rated middle schools to set your new teenager up for success.
- Young Magnet School – 97.58 percentile
- Edison Regional Gifted School – 97.3 percentile
- Lenart Regional Gifted Center – 95.35 percentile
High school is more than just prep for college studies. It’s the time in life when many of us established our own social lives and independence. So it’s particularly important to ensure your high schooler is in a healthy environment, surrounded by good people. Look into these amazing high schools in the Windy City.
- Payton College Preparatory High School – 92.4 percentile
- Northside College Preparatory High School – 92.34 percentile
- Young Magnet High School – 88.81 percentile
© 2014 PhotoSpin, Inc. All rights reserved.
September 24, 2021
September 15, 2021
August 31, 2021