Careers & Employment
Beltmann Moving and Storage offers exciting career opportunities to talented, self-motivated individuals who are seeking positions with a thriving company that has a history of financial stability and growth.
Beltmann Moving and Storage is committed to employee health and well-being, which is supported by a generous benefits program. Below is a list of available career opportunities in various Beltmann locations nationwide. If you’re interested in learning more about a particular job opportunity, email us at email@example.com
Quality contractors seeking an excellent opportunity to grow with the top booking and hauling agent for North American Van Lines are invited to contact us via e-mail.
Responsible for maintaining daily workflow within STI Operations Department. Along with customer service duties dispatch operations work closely with all facets of transportation operations within the organization to achieve the best possible outcomes and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The position includes planning, dispatching, routing, system updates and customer contact.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Plan route and control available resources associated with the timely and damage-free High Value Products division.
- Coordinate daily work assignments, multiple systems update to achieve the best possible customer outcomes and metrics related
- Contact customers to plan and schedule
- Provide training and performance
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-moving logistics
- Ability to maintain Inventory Management control
- High School Diploma, GED equivalent required
- 5 years transportation experience preferred
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Supervisor experience preferred