Valentine’s Day: Top 5 Most Romantic Spots in Kansas City
February 2, 2012
February is for romance, and as your preferred Kansas City mover we want to help you find that perfect spot for a romantic Valentines Day. Here’s our list of the most romantic spots in Kansas City.
1. Le Fou Frog gives you a small piece of France right here in the U.S. This restaurant is tucked in a corner of the River Market. Run by husband and wife duo Mano and Barbara Rafael, this romantic spot is complete with soft lighting, elegant food, charming waiters, and cozy tables.
2. Bluestem Restaurant is the place to be if you love contemporary American cuisine. This progressive restaurant is known for its fine dining experience created by Chef and General Manager Jeremy Lamb. This seasonal menu paired with the perfect wine is a great place to take your Valentine.
3. Blue Bird Bistro prides itself on serving only organic, all-natural, sustainable, and local food. If you want to be kind to the Earth this Valentine’s Day, Blue Bird is the place for you. Experience something different called the Wednesday night table, billed as a “communal dining experience.”
4. Lidia’s would be good for a romantic date. The atmosphere is nice and the food is good. The restaurant is in a former railroad house just north of Kansas City’s historic Union Station. Designed by famous architect David Rockwell, it’s like being in an Italian farmhouse. Enjoy the homemade pastas and entrees.
5. Try something different and dine at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Rozelle Court. On Friday nights you will be treated to a sit-down candlelit dinner. Admission to the museum is free, so you can roam through the halls before or after dinner.
Once your Kansas City mover is gone, make plans to get in the Valentine’s Day mood by visiting one of these romantic spots.
(Photo attributed to Flickr member @Jeff Kubina via the creative common license.)
July 16, 2020
July 8, 2020