Top Reasons to Check Out The Coterie Theatre
January 23, 2013
If you’ve just watched your Kansas City mover pull out of your driveway, you might be ready to hit the town.
One of our favorite things to do on the weekends is check out the Coterie Theatre. Here are the top reasons why you might want to check it out:
- 1. It’s award winning: Coterie theatre was named “one of the five best theatres for young audiences” in the U.S. by TIME magazine.
- 2. It’s for everyone: Don’t worry about trying to figure out what’s appropriate for your family. The Coterie theatre productions are broken down by series: family series and pre-teen/teen series…so you know which will best suit your family.
- 3. You can get discounts: The theatre offers season and group tickets at a discounted rate.
- 4. They offer classes: Do you have a “drama queen” in your family that might be interested in theatre? Coterie offers acting and theatre classes year-around for students K-12th grade in three different locations across the city. Summer classes are also available.
- 5. It’s intimate: This theatre is small enough that there isn’t a bad seat in the house.
- 6. Fridays are fun: Every Friday night after the show, the theatre will surprise the audience with something extra. I could be secrets of the theatre revealed, a backstage tour, a meet the cast session or a comedy show.
For more information about the current shows, times and tickets, visit their website at: http://www.coterietheatre.org
July 16, 2020
July 8, 2020