Job Opportunity Available With Beltmann Relocation
September 22, 2011
Beltmann Relocation is currently seeking a self-motivated Sales Representative in our Chicago and other locations. This person will be responsible for and have the opportunity for developing local, interstate, and international residential moving, office moving and corporate relocation business. To maximize income opportunities, the sales representative must be willing to work in a manner which meets the expectations and demands of today’s customers and a competitive marketplace.
- Meet with potential customers/businesses at their home or office to advise on all aspects of the relocation process, perform surveys of items to be relocated, and provide timely and accurate estimates/pricing
- Provide timely follow up on company generated leads and potential customers
- Develop independent sales leads and manage same
- Work with others to update and maintain sales management system and tracking mechanisms
- Clearly and accurately communicate customers’ needs and expectations to operations, management, and move coordinators
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Work closely with move coordinators to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities
- Tend to all service issues, including those that arise outside of normal business hours
- Maintain and create reports to track individual activity and productivity (e.g., closing statistics)
- This position requires a substantial amount of out of office appointments – mostly in the local area
- Network throughout the community to generate new business and referral sources
Only Experienced sales professionals should apply
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and Willingness to be compensated primarily through sales commissions
- Solid understanding of the sales process and has passion for sales and business development
- Ability to understand or quickly learn industry contracts, tariffs, pricing systems/ strategies, and current market trends
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours to maximize sales opportunities and customer demands
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation required – car allowance stipend provided
- Ability to respond to and manage customer resistance and conflict
- Strong Customer Service Background and Sales Record preferred
- Must be able to utilize a computer and technology to maximize efficiency and productivity in sales process
- Knowledge of the moving industry and/or office relocation process is preferred, but not required for a candidate with proven success and experience in sales and/or in-home estimating.
- Must have High School Diploma, some college or trade school preferred
- Drug test and background check will be required as a condition of employment and random drug tests occur during tenure of employment.
Beltmann Relocation Group is one of the oldest and largest hauling and booking agents for North American Van Lines. Headquartered in Minneapolis, the company has a fleet of more than 700 specialized moving vans, tractors, trailers and straight trucks, and delivers relocation solutions to individuals, families and corporate clients across the United States.
Owned and operated by the Battina family since 1955, Beltmann Relocation Group has expanded to 14 branch locations. With nearly 50 years of consistent profitability and strong leadership, Beltmann Relocation Group is an industry leader due to its unique combination of resources, commitment, integrity, self-hauling capacity, customer focus, technological advancements and strategic key locations.
If you are interested in this job, please email Tanya.Wiggins@Beltmann.com directly with your resume and references.
November 7, 2019
October 23, 2019