Careers & Employment
Beltmann Relocation Group offers exciting career opportunities to talented, self-motivated individuals who are seeking positions with a thriving company that has a history of financial stability and growth.
Beltmann Relocation Group is committed to employee health and well-being, which is supported by a generous benefits program. Below is a list of available career opportunities in various Beltmann locations nationwide. If you’re interested in learning more about a particular job opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality New Jersey contractors seeking an excellent opportunity to grow with the top booking and hauling agent for North American Van Lines are invited to contact us via e-mail.
Responsible for soliciting workplace office-moving services from clients and corporations moving their employee’s offices and/or facilities primarily in the local market. The opportunity to pursue regional or national workplace service moving agreements is also available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research, develop, and penetrate the local office-moving market through networking, aggressive prospecting & lead self-generation is critical.
- Develop relationships and credibility with the top (office & industrial) employers/prospects in the local market to ensure invitation and opportunity to respond to future RFP’s
- Follow company SOP’s in regard to actively and timely updating of company CRM and Marketing programs.
- Ensure you maintain effective and credible presence and relationships in your local market office-moving trade and networking associations.
- Effective problem – solving and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with office computer equipment, accurate estimate calculation, proposal building, along with various software/portal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet organization and client deadlines
List of Skills:
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Public Speaking/Presentation Skills
Processes and obtains financial data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Rating of all paperwork to allow for revenue entry.
- Process interstate, intrastate and local paperwork for all branches.
- Confirm monthly that all shipments loaded in a month are processed that month.
- Responsible for all local billing to the customer and mailing of invoices within 48 hours of services being performed.
- Enter third pally in STS and Solomon and enter notes on paperwork regarding discounts, booker, amount paid, and date processed.
- Recurring storage revenue entry and maintenance for both Storage in Transit (SIT) and permanent storage and the billing related to the local storage.
- Performs local receivable reconciliation and reconciles NAVL and STI short statements.
- Cash application of deposits and credit card processing.
- Timely reconciliation at month end of all clearing accounts.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
A professional, customer-sensitive attitude is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in the use of standard software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.