Top Resolutions for Kansas City Locals
January 2, 2013
Forget the old weight loss resolution, if you’re calling a Kansas City mover – you’ve got more exciting resolutions to come up with this year. Think of 2013 as a way to check-off things on your bucket list – get out and explore the city, with these top tips.
- Museum More: Kansas City is jam-packed with exciting museum adventures. Even though, you might not always be in the mood to “museum” – put this on your list for a rainy or snowy day. Some of the top rated attractions in Kansas City by tripadvisor.comusers are museums. Here’s the run down of places to see in order of ratings.
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- National World War I Museum
- The Steamboat Arabia Museum
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Money Museum
- American Jazz Museum
- Get Some Green: Kansas City has some beautiful parks and gardens that are open to the public all year-around. Some have different exhibits that change throughout the year, so if you need some fresh air in the winter – you might want to add these destinations to your list of ‘to-dos’:
- The Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden
- KC Fountains
- Loose Park Rose Garden
- Get Some Team Spirit: Check out a baseball, basketball or football game once you move to KC. The Chief’s stadium (Arrowhead Stadium) is said to have easy accessibility and parking, spacious seating and courteous staff members.
August 7, 2020
July 16, 2020