Top Kansas City Neighborhoods: Crown Center
December 29, 2012
Before you call a Kansas City moving company, you should probably do your research and check out some of Kansas City’s top neighborhoods. If you’ve hired a realtor, you probably have some on-the-ground support to help you sift through the city’s communities. But, if you’re flying solo – let us help and offer you some advice. Today, we’re going to review a community located in the heart of the city that is anchored by one of the world’s biggest greeting card companies – Hallmark.
Location: In the heart of Kansas City – Crown Center’s north/south boundaries include Pershing Boulevard and Union Hill.
- American Restaurant – one of three Mobil four-star restaurants in Missouri
- Two of Kansas City’s largest hotels
- Hallmark Cards global headquarters
- Two of Kansas City’s largest law firms
- Hall’s – a department store owned by Hallmark
- Crown Center – a three story shopping and entertainment complex
- Ice skating rink, fountains, parks and sculptures
- Apartment complexes
- Hallmark Christmas celebration each year
- Sea Life Aquarium
- Proximity to downtown
- Limited commute
- Close to shopping and entertainment
- Average housing prices $295,159, while the Kansas City average is $161,230
If you’re looking to be in the middle of all the action and you want limited commute time to your job in Kansas City, Crown Center might be an option for you. If you’re looking for a trendy downtown apartment or condo, look first to Crown Center – there are two high-rise options that offer exclusive amenities and convenience.