Careers & Employment
Beltmann Moving and Storage offers exciting career opportunities to talented, self-motivated individuals who are seeking positions with a thriving company that has a history of financial stability and growth.
Beltmann Moving and Storage is committed to employee health and well-being, which is supported by a generous benefits program. Below is a list of available career opportunities in various Beltmann locations nationwide. If you’re interested in learning more about a particular job opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality contractors seeking an excellent opportunity to grow with the top booking and hauling agent for North American Van Lines are invited to contact us via e-mail.
Responsible for soliciting workplace office-moving services from clients and corporations moving their employee’s offices and/or facilities primarily in the local market. The opportunity to pursue regional or national workplace service moving agreements is also available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research, develop, and penetrate the local office-moving market through networking, aggressive prospecting & lead self-generation is critical.
- Develop relationships and credibility with the top (office & industrial) employers/prospects in the local market to ensure invitation and opportunity to respond to future RFP’s
- Follow company SOP’s in regard to actively and timely updating of company CRM and Marketing programs.
- Ensure you maintain effective and credible presence and relationships in your local market office-moving trade and networking associations.
- Effective problem – solving and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with office computer equipment, accurate estimate calculation, proposal building, along with various software/portal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet organization and client deadlines
List of Skills:
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Public Speaking/Presentation Skills