Beltmann Basics: What to do on moving day!
April 16, 2015
It’s moving day and you have a million things going on. The first thing you should do today, is breathe…it’s going to be OK. Hopefully you’ve hired a moving company that is going to take the stress out of the day (instead of add to it).
Here’s your moving day checklist
- Like we said, first breathe – stay calm
- Keep important phone numbers handy
- Make copies of your new floor plan and labeling system
- Do a run through of your home to ensure you have everything
- Pick up some water for you and your family
- Plan something fun to do while the movers are moving in your things
- Get the contact information for your moving crew so they can notify you when finished
- Do a walk through before they leave to ensure everything is in its place
Here are some websites that might help you with the above tasks:
- 101 Fun things to Do with Your Family in the Summer: http://www.parenting.com/article/fun-things-to-do-summer
- USPS Change of Address Form: https://www.usps.com/umove/
If you ever having any questions about the moving process, we are always available to help you. You can call us at 888-251-0892, we’re more than just a Chicago mover – we have locations all across the U.S. and networks across the world. We are looking forward to helping you make your next move and easy one!
November 7, 2019
October 23, 2019